Safety Relief Valves are designed to prevent excess pressure formation inside storage systems. These valves when sized and designed properly are capable of opening at predetermined set pressure allowing required flow capacity at required overpressure.
Required to operate in all conditions these valve should be capable of handling variety of fluids.
- Kingsley Safety Relief Valves are manufactured in compliance to API 526 & API 520. With our best engineering practices, we make highly efficient safety relief valves for extreme conditions. Our safety relief valves are capable of working in extreme temperature up to 500°C & high pressure up to 600kg/cm2.
Types: Self Actuating, Spring Loaded, Full lift.
Size: 15 NB to 300 NB
- Body Cast Steel ASTM A 216 WCB, A351 CF8, A351 CF8M, Hastelloy-C, PTFE Lined
- Bonnet Cast steel ASTM A 216 WCB, A351 CF8, A351 CF8M, Hastelloy-C, PTFE Lined
- Disc SS 304, SS 316, Hastelloy-C
- Disc Guide SS 316, SS 304, PTFE Lined
- Spring Chrome Alloy Steel
- Spindle SS 316, SS 304, PTFE Lined
- Spring Washer SS 316, SS 304, PTFE Lined
- Check Nut SS 316, SS 304, PTFE Lined
- Adjusting Screw SS 316, SS 304, PTFE Lined