Abnormal conditions generated due to heat or fire exposure may create excess internal pressure and a valve sized to handle normal venting requirement may fail to work under such conditions. Kingsley dead weight loaded emergency vent ensure protection of storage tanks against excess internal pressure.
- KINGSLEY’s Emergency Vents are manufactured in accordance with API 2000 & API 650 standards.
Kingsley Pressure Relief Valves are designed, manufactured and tested to prevent excess positive pressure build up inside a storage tank. The seal tightness between disc and seat allows lift at required set pressure. Lifting of pallet also ensures minimum product and vapour loss from the storage system.
Size: 200 NB to 800 NB
- Body SS 304, SS 316, Hastelloy-C, PTFE Lined
- Nozzle SS 316
- Pallet SS 304, SS 316, Hastelloy-C
- Dead Weight The venting dead weight plate is assembled with a non-contact sealing material such as PTFE backed with soft cushion Neoprene rubber sheet.
- Guiding Rod with Nut SS 316
- Stopper Arm SS 316
- Locking Nut Stainless Steel
- Stud M.S Zinc Plated, ASTM A 193 B7/B8, A 351 CF8/CF8M
Calibration of this vent can be done after the calibration of breather valve or in parallel to breather valve venting if the vapour or gases are not of hazardous.